Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Decisions, Decisions

I am reaching the end of one part of my work life and have opportunities for other parts coming up. And I wanted some guidance as to what to do. So I asked Danu for some help and made offerings to the nature spirits and my ancestors and then to Danu and asked:

What advice did Danu have for me?
Isa: Ice, beautiful and dangerous

What blessing did She have for me?
PerĂ¾o: Dice cup, vulva; joy, uncertainty

What power should I bring to the day?
Tiwaz Tir; guidance, justice, navigation

003

So, how do I interpret these omens? Good question. I actually have two choices in front of me. One is a safe choice that would extend me for a month and the other is a dice shoot. I was seriously thinking about telling my boss to extend me and let the other option pass me by but I don’t think I’m going to do that now. I’ll take the uncertainty and the potential beauty for today.

Peace and blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment